About Me

My photo
MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, India
I'm a qualified interior designer from Sir J.J. School of Art, Mumbai, India. I graduated in 2006. I started out as an interior designer working with architects but soon realised that my real calling was art direction and production design. So from then...till now, i have worked in the capacities of an assistant art director to an art director. In the past nine and a half years I have worked on feature films, commercials, events, reality show and a teleserial. Presently, I would like to take up an opportunity to work in the capacity of an art director.

Sunday 4 September 2011

Television commercials

TIGO THUMNI TVC:
A mobile service provider ad film for the tanzanian market..
Production House: Fingerprint films
November 2009
Location: Karjat, N.D. Studios

My designation: Chief assistant art director

This is tanzania...old and new...created in Karjat..N.D. Studios...lot of painting and dressing work done.. wall paintings, sign boards as per african market looks, old cars, vans that were painted in vibrant hues involved in the set up...



No comments:

Post a Comment