About Me

My photo
MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, India
I'm a qualified interior designer from Sir J.J. School of Art, Mumbai, India. I graduated in 2006. I started out as an interior designer working with architects but soon realised that my real calling was art direction and production design. So from then...till now, i have worked in the capacities of an assistant art director to an art director. In the past nine and a half years I have worked on feature films, commercials, events, reality show and a teleserial. Presently, I would like to take up an opportunity to work in the capacity of an art director.

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Television commercials

METLIFE INSURANCE TVC:
Ad film for the south asian market..
Metlife - standing ovation film
Production house: Equinox films
February 2010
Location: Sophiya college auditorium

My designation: Chief assistant art director

This ad is mainly for the indian community living abroad. This was a dressed up location to establish an Indian classical performance by an Indian girl living abroad with her parents. And to show how the child is instilled with traditional Indian values by her parents inspite of living in a foreign land.


No comments:

Post a Comment