About Me

My photo
MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, India
I'm a qualified interior designer from Sir J.J. School of Art, Mumbai, India. I graduated in 2006. I started out as an interior designer working with architects but soon realised that my real calling was art direction and production design. So from then...till now, i have worked in the capacities of an assistant art director to an art director. In the past nine and a half years I have worked on feature films, commercials, events, reality show and a teleserial. Presently, I would like to take up an opportunity to work in the capacity of an art director.

Thursday 1 September 2011

Television commercials

RASNA TVC:
New rasna tvc - a series of commercials for brand rasna..
Production house: Bang Bang films
December 2009
Location: Bhullar studios, Madh

My designation: Chief assistant art director

Usage of simple linear forms with a liberal mix of colours and lights (on the main arch) which would appeal to young kids was the theme for the set build.



                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment